Sunday 11 March 2012

Short and Sweet, Spring Ahead






Halleluyah!

STJ is back on the same time as the East Coast. My computer has the correct time. Now when I watch a TV show scheduled to come on at 9PM I can watch it at 9PM and not have to stay up till 10PM. I won't have to subtract an hour in my head when I think of calling someone or receiving an email. Nothing has changed here, life goes on as usual, 
but it's a landmark occasion.

STJ doesn't do Daylight Savings Time. Even though it's in the Atlantic Time Zone it follows Eastern Standard Time. Who makes up these things?
Nothing has changed here, you'd never know a major sign of Spring has occurred, 
but I feel great about it! 

Hello Spring!



                                            


♥ ~ LOVE ~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment